Well, i just got my braces today. Actually i always wanted to wear braces since i was in Form 2. But seeing and hearing the trouble of wearing it, make me back off to see dentist, beside i have not enough money. And of course I am chicken when it come to meet the dentist. I heard a lot, those who wear braces complaint they cant eat or chew anything for at least 2 weeks. Also how sore and painful it is in your mouth. The metal is disturbing your lips and all. Sheess... But since i am growing up now, also i have deliver one baby boy, which is i believe more painful than wearing braces and also my financial is quite stable, i have no more excuse. Beside i desperately need my teeth well-aligned. Lately i dont know why i feel uncomfortable with my teeth. So i brave myself for braces. I hope i can make it til end. I will take all the challenges, as long as i have perfect smile ever. =)
Ok this is the photo, my original teeth. I am not smiling, i just showing u my teeth.
What??? Can't see my snaggletooth? Sure you want to see it? Ok, it's all yours! Wachaaa =P
little confession: actually this post is written prior to the day i wear the braces. i admit i am so excited. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment