- Normally, at nite, before going to bed, i will spend about one hour talking to my Zaim - his babytalk. I only understand some words, but the rest I just layan jelah dia... One day, while we talked, he suddenly sit and face me...
- Zaim: Memi...Memi...
- Mommy: Yes sayang...
- Zaim: Nak!
- Mommy: Zaim nak ape?
- Zaim: Baby...
- Mommy: (Puzzled! Sejak bile lak dia pandai cakap baby? Tau ke dia baby tu ape? Dia seriyes ke ni?? ... ) -laugh-
- Zaim: -laugh too-Memi, nak! Nak baby!
- Mommy: Zaim nak baby ape?
- Zaim: Memi nak baby... (he keep repeating this...)
- Mommy: Okay, next year ek mommy bagi baby. Now zaim sleep ok?
- Zaim: -smile-
- Mommy: ... speechless...
- Also, during bed time, he suddenly meniarap on my body. His head is on my chest. So I sing him a song, selawat and all. Then he head up straight to my face...
- Zaim: Baby...
- Mommy: Ok.. Zaim baby mommy... Sayang baby mommy...
- Zaim: Memi.. Baby..
- Mommy: Zaim nak baby ke?
- Zaim: Nak!
- Mommy: -cant help laughing-
- Zaim: -laugh too-
- Again, another bedtime, I sleep with him in my bed. I hug him tight from his back. Then after a while, I lay down straighten my body as I thought he already fall asleep. Without I realized, my t-shirt terselak sket, showing up my belly. Zaim moved, and smile to me.
- Zaim: Baby... (with suare paling manjeeee...)
- Mommy: Hahaha.. mane baby?
- Zaim: -smile and finger to my belly.-
- Mommy: Zaim nak baby?
- Zaim: -smile again. then he stand up and kiss my belly.- ... Baby.
- Mommy: Babah.... Zaim nak adik!
Hmmmm I wonderlah, where he learn all this? Is it himself or he's remembering babies in his nursery? And I am so curious, since when he knows baby stay in mommy's belly? Seingat aku, I only say baby if there is any baby infront us, and I will ask Zaim to kiss the baby. But I never introduce him the concept of pregnancy yet... He keep repeating this frequently especially when I am alone with him. Is it the sign for next baby? Hahaha...
4 comments:
Baid, zaim nak baby..dah boleh sangat dah tu..dia boring takde kawan kot..hehehe..
aiyoh, itu budak sudah mintak maa..haha.
tp kalo betul bagus gak tuh mek, at least dia yg nak n dia dh faham. so xdelah shock ke ape kan bila tgk ada mommy dia ada baby lain. hehe..
(aku nih ntah camen le ek. affan tu rsnya xde idea pon dia nk dpt adek dah. huhu.cian dia..)
hahaaha... aku smpi arini sakit perut gelak kalo teringat dia ckp cmtuu.. hmmm insyaAllah akan diusahakan when the time comes... heheeh
takpe ja, kasik affan manje puas2 skg.. nnt tau la dia mengalah kat adik pulak.. kan affan kan? ke dia saje2 wat tak tau.. hahah bleh manje lebey2.. hihihii...
Wahh.. zaim dah pandai mintak adik.. ngee.. Bile tu? :)
Post a Comment