We decided to hire a Maid this year... probably in a month or two... We had considered the pros and cons of 'Bibik'. (Bie doesn't like to call Bibik, ade name lain tak? But BIG no no to adik, abang, kakak dan seangkatan nye...)
Why do I need a Maid?
- I really need someone to help me taking care of my kids and clean the house.
- My working hours is odd and unpredictable. There is a time, I am so relaks, can sneaking out, can go shopping and movie.. (oppsss.. shhhh! but this one bile keje sume siap, program sume jalan or no new spec coming my way tau! ;P) but there is a time, I work like hell, coding non-stop, under pressure and stressful. There is a time when no one will call me for work, but there is a time they want my commitment for 24 by 7. So it will be helpful if there is someone that I can put hope and trust to help during my hectic days. I cant imagine if I have to handle both of them during my stressful day alone, lagilah if Adik is totally like Abang Zaim... tak reti duduk diam.. ngeeee... ~ If Babah around oklah, if not.. huhuh scary! Ok am too paranoid. Hahaha.. too many bad stories about Maid.
- Adik and Zaim will stay @ home, insyaAllah safe and sound and healthy, rather than @ nursery. Zaim might still need to go playschool if he want to - maybe for half day, because I don't want him to be lonely as he already get used with a lots of friends.
The downside of having a Maid:
- It's expensive! Cost is nearly RM7k! (Boley lepas bayar Dumok 10 bulan!!!!)
- It's depends on your luck. No one can tell if she's ok or not until you findout yourself.
- If she is no good, even after we trained, it will cause us headache until we rather to do the job on our own. It might drive you to be hot-tempered person or worst could give you critical desease such as heart attack or high blood pressure. Also, if she run away, it will cause you MIGHTY trouble! Money, police report, replacement who going to take care of the kids and all. (Ya Allah, jauhkan lah perkara ini dari aku. Amin)





2 comments:
Salam zura..gud luck! mmg byk nk kene pk klu nk hire maid ni..insya Allah mudah2an zura dpt maid yg baik n pndi wat keje n syg bdk2. i admit mmg mula2 ni haru-biru jgk ank dh 2 org ni..:)
tq izue.. tulaa.. risau jugak duk pk pk pasal maid ni... dah lame dah sebenarnye, dari zaim lahir tapi sebab tak yakin, tu tak proceed. tp bile nak masuk 2 ni, nak tanak kene try jugakla..
Post a Comment