CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: OUR LOVE ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mommy, I want a pet!



Zaim dah few times request for his own pet. At first, I don't think Zaim really understand what he requested for... but bile dah repeatedly mintak nak pet, I think he seriously do want a pet.. He talk to bear and he pretend to have his own aquarium too. I personally think this is good for him. I found this while googling about the idea of having a pet for the kids.


 But I do have few Questionmark in my head...
  1. Is it the best time to have a pet? Maybe it is the best time for Zaim but how about Aariz? I heard of pet allergies but am not sure if my kids have it or not. So far okay je but I think I will bring them both for pet allergies test first before deciding to have a pet.
  2. How to discipline Zaim and to make sure he will not terrorizing the pet? This is the biggest challenges! Especially cats! He loves to scream to scare the cats. I dont know how to stop this. No matter how hard I tried to explain to him, and give him a time out but he still enjoy doing this.. Zaim akan ketawa guling-guling kalo nampak cat tu lari mencicit-cicit lintang pukang. Huhu.. Sabo jelah.. Tapi kalo dtg angin penyayang tu, kemain lagi lembut melayan kucing.. Bile cat tu dah termanje-manje, dia akan sergah kucing tu... Notty sgt.. ;( 
  3. What is the best pet for him? Yes, this one is actually the Biggest questionmark... I want him to love his pet, not to bully or fight with, especially cat. But I personally prefer cat as I am cat lover.. hehe.. Huhu pening nak pilih yang mane satu idaman kalbu si Zaim ni...
  • Cat 
  • Turtle

  • Rabbit
  • Hamster
  • Goldfish
  • Iguana
  • or... grass pet? hehehe..

I also need to consider who will do the caring? is it Me or Bie or Bibik? Well this should be clear too so we both ready to be a parents of this new baby. Ala-ala prektis anak 3 gitu.. hahah.. I havent discuss this seriously with Bie yet.. Eh bukan pasal 3rd one ok.. Yang tu memang dalam perancangan insyaAllah next 2 or 3 years... What I mean here, I do told him yang Zaim kind of interested to have his own pet but we never discuss this in deep yet. For me having a pet demand a good commitment and responsibility from all of family members. So we need to be ready for any consequences of this decision. Mentally and physically. I dont want having a pet turn our life into a nightmare pulak kan... It should be the other way around. It should be fun.. ;)

Last but not least, teringat cerita Marley and Me. I still remember the whole story. I still remember I cried when Marley died... I adore the couple, I adore the family, I adore their love. I adore how they struggle to solve all the problems in their life. I adore how they bond to each other. I adore everything about them.


I will need to think about this by now because I was thinking to get him a pet for his 3rd birthday present. ;)

6 comments:

mommaholicSURI said...

Kalau Oman nak pet, Nuurill bagi dia fish. Sebab xde bulu :)

Azurah Abd.Aziz said...

cat sbb ada bulu...ekeke.

faisyura said...

hahaahah comel la korg berdua ni.. sorg suke bulu sorg tak suke bulu..

Nadine said...

bagusnya Zura...nak bagi Zaim ade pet! :) Nadia ni jgn harapla. Dulu ade ikan pun malesss sgt nak tukar air dia..huhu

but if I were to choose, I'll go for fish again.. sbb Nadia "segan" sket dgn binatang berbulu nie..allergic. Hihi..

faisyura said...

Hehehe nadia, tu pasal kene clear responsible tu.. Babah will help Zaim to do the caring and cleaning... Mommy just bagi moral support je.. ;P

Hahah nadia geng nuril la ni... hhihi.. zura bulu kucing je ok, yang lain babai laa.. hehe

Unknown said...

Dah decide ke bagi pet? Sonia mintak pet last year, awal tahun ni ade pulak adi's friend nak bagi kittens away. kitorang amik 2 ekor. It is really a big commitment. Kucar-kacir jugak idup kitorang, kena balik awal make sure cat makan, minum, cuci potty dia, bagi mandi, sbb tak de bibik kan. An biler cat buat perangai tak senonoh, mula la naik hangin. Cats tu tau la I ni dictator, diorang manja ngan adi. Sonia punye pasal, sabar je lah dgn anak angkat 2 ekor tu...