CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: OUR LOVE ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kebarangkalian...

I am testing my memory on the possibilities. Last used when studied Calculus i think. Okay, the numbers are 5,9,8,7,3 and I confident it started with 5 and end with 3….
5 _ _ _ 3 58973 58793 59783
Tested and all wrong! Okay, maybe it started with 5 and ends with 7, because these sets sound familiar to me too.
59387 59837 58397
OK, wrong again…. Maybe it stated with 9 and ends with 3.
95783 98357 95387
OK here I go again.. and it’s failed! Failed! And failed! Happy now? Hahah aku marah sape ni? ;P
*Sigh!
I forgot my password after long weekend - Nway, Happy Deepavali to those who celebrate. It was glued in my head and I really don’t understand why suddenly I can forget the 5 digits which are always on my mind and I type it almost 3-4 times a day. I am getting old, I know. I did try many ways to retrieve it back but none matched. I also did try possibilities, but no success too. After 3 days trying, I gave up. I will inform my team lead in State and tell him the truth.
Hi XXX, I have problem to log-in into system, because I accidentally forgot my password. Things happen right? Hahaha.. I hope you don’t mind to resend me my password again. Appreciate it so much. Sorry for the trouble caused. Regards, Zurah.
OK I admit, this is my stupid mistake. But things happen right? Saje nak sedapkan ati niii… huhuhuh…Lesson learned. Don’t fully trust your brain memory, sometimes it is not working, I mean the memory, not the brain. And don't ignore your instinct when it about to tell you something. Actually the note where the password written was on my handbag. I saw it everyday, and I have the instinct that I will lost it. It seems to call me, asking me to keep it in other safer place but I was too stupid to ignore the siren. And last Tuesday, I forgot the password and I was looking for it like hell, and I couldn't find it. Padan muke sangat kan? I had checked all my handbags and my laptop bag, but nothing. Hmmm.. so sad.

2 comments:

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

Baid, password apa tuh? mesti penting gila kan..hahaha..memang hangin satu bdan kalu benda yang selalu kita ingat tetiba jadi tak ingat..hehehe

faisyura said...

Hahaha bukan setakat hangin.. ribut taufan pun ade dalam badan niiihh.. rase nak mengalir air mata darah duk recall... aku rase betul dah no tuu... tp tak jugak bleh login..

ni password aku nye project system san diego aku... huhuhu.. gile cuaks inform orang sane aku lupeee password.. tiap2 ari login pun bleh lupe.. ape nak jadik aku nii... nyanyux sungguh..