CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: OUR LOVE ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Zaim's Feeding Bottles History...

  • Dr. Brown’s -I should say, it is the best anti-colic bottles. Zaim hardly suffer colic when he was baby. But it is not BPA Free. At this time, I am not aware of this BPA issue yet. I had bought 10 bottles for Zaim, and then only I heard about BPA thingy. Baru sebulan gune… *Sigh – terase sangat membazir! How I wish I should be more alert!!!

    Oh, btw, it also has so many parts, and trusts me, quite hassle to clean it. Every single tiny angle should be clean or else, kulat cepat naik at its rubber valve. Then the parts pun quite expensive. Jenuh betul asik nak tuka parts jeee..

  • BFree -Then I switched to Bfree. It has the same concept like Dr. Brown. In fact, all the part in Dr. Brown can be used in this bottle, it just that it is BPA Free bottles and the tube ade temperature indicator ;)

    Yes, and again sgt leceh okeh nak basuh…

    Since Zaim dah setahun, probably takkan kene colic, so I decided to change his bottle. All because we cant stand the hassle when cleaning Bfree bottle. *sukati le nak kate aku hape, malas basuh botol anak ke ape ke, tapi mmg leceh ok! It tooks at least 30 minutes to clean 4 bottles properly. Blom kire sterile lagik.

  • MAM -Zaim rejected this bottle because teat botol ni kemek sket. Totally reject okay even after few times trial. Different anti-colic system but I have no comment lah sebab tak properly gune this bottle pun.

  • Nuby -Again rejected. Sebab ape taktau lah. Tengok teat dia mcam ala-ala Bfree tapi Zaim tamo. Nak buat cemane kan…

    Time ni Mommy and Babah dah pening. Botol ape ni nak ganti Bfree ni… Tak larat dah nak deal with this bottle…

  • Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature PP At last, I got replacement bottle for Zaim. End of hassle when cleaning the bottles. Such a cute bottle for 260ml (mcm tak caye je pendek sgt tp muat 9oz!), anti-colic, BPA Free, and less part compare to BFree. But the anti-colic system is not so good like Bfree. Zaim macam kene lepas the teat and amik nafas mase minum susu. Macam mengah sket la.. like normal bottle I think. Maybe because Bfree, baby memang senang minum. Tak mengah, tak perlu lepas the teat and amik nafas. But semalam Bie kate, ok je botol tu... Hahaha Babah testing botol Zaim... hikhikhik.. Taperla lame2 nanti Zaim okey la kot. Tak biase lagi. At least he can accept this new bottle. ;)

Overall I think Bfree still win my heart, the best BPA Free anti-colic bottles for babies, but IF ONLY IT HAVE LESS PART. But, am more than happy, to meet this new Tommee Tippee PP bottles. TQ ;)

Note: Today secara rasminye BFREE and DR. BROWN bottles akan dibuang. Buang kat kitar semula ke mane ek? Sayangnye laa.. Hukhuk.. So gambar2 ni purposely di capture utk kenangan...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baid... aku pun penah guna botol Dr brown tuh... aise kalu terluipa bawak balik berus special nye tuh (time jenjalan ke balik kg ke), memang jenuh la nak kasi bersih tube tuh kan... tapi memang bagus dulu aku guna utk imran yang memang akan muntah lepas minum susu... so bile pakai tuh, alhamdulilah takdela asyik muntah je...

faisyura said...

tulaa bukan aku mls.. hahaahh tp berus tu pun bukanla efisyen sgt... tak kene sgt bucu2 yg kecik tu.. sgt annoying kan.. tapi mengenangkan anti-colic system dia yg marveles, aku gagahkan hati pakai jugak.. tp skg aku dh suke tommee tippee.. alhamdulillah zaim tak colic and aku pun sng basuh botol dia.. heheh...