CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: OUR LOVE ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Naik Angin - I had a bad day today

Today I was really pissed off. With all the workload, and a meeting and a 18mos-son to take care. It is not that I cant juggling with these works. I can. I had plan everything, including woke up as early 5.30am to be sure that I am well prepared for my conference call. And I had plan to make sure that Zaim should be at nursery at that time or I hope Bie could give me a hand to take care him during my conference call. But then sume yg aku plan tak jadi. *ask me, is it so hard to manage this? and my answer is no and i dont believe why hal ni pun taleh nak di sort out kan * During the conference call, yeah, a lot of issue, a lot of noise really make me pissed off as I cant listen well what my team lead said. My head is dizzy - yes, saya mabuk, and my head is spinning, sentiase berpusing. And my mom did not understand that I am on meeting, asking to do this and that. What I need from them is co-operation. Please help me. It's not always happen but I do really appreciate if they could help me during my important hour. It's not that long. Less than an hour. Is it so hard?

I bet next time I better do all by myself, make sure things goes well without hoping for others to help. Because once they cant commit, yang kene nye aku. Not them! I lost all the hope today

Deep down inside, I was sad, to hear Zaim was crying out loud for more than 30 minutes, and I do nothing to comfort him. *=( Only when the call was ended, I run to hug him and to ease him. Sorry, boy, next time I'll send you to nursery early so u don't feel left out bile mommy meeting.

3 comments:

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

Owh Baid, banyak2 bersabar yek..tang mabuk tuh aku paham sangat..sentiasa rasa pening kepala tuh yang tak tahan...susah jugak bekerja dari rumah nih..

faisyura said...

thanks roza.. huhuh payah mmg payah la.. lagi2 pagi2 tu umah kite tgh bizi kecoh2.. time tu pulak aku kene conference... tambah kepale pun tak betul ni, tu yg cepat jadi gunung berapi tu... bad mood aku satu hari.. ;(

Anonymous said...

Kita kena ajar yud dan kuncu2 bus bukan sja dng boikot tapi dgn membunuh org mereka. Bukan cara bom bunuh diri tapi dgn membayar samseng, pngisap dadah bunuh orng2 penting sprt duta dn klrga mereka. Mereka sudah banyk bunuh knk2 kita jadi xslh klu kita bnh ank2 mrka juga. Juga bunuh ceo syt milik mereka dan lepas tu suruh klrga mereka saman bus dn kuncu2 mereka. Kita mesti ada kumpulan sniper yg boleh tembak dari jauh. Bekas komando cucup sesuai. Bljr dari orng asli guna sumpit. Buat sumpit pendek dn guna racun yg paling bisa. Sila sebarkan komen ini keseluruh dunia. Alih ke bhsa ingeris.