CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: OUR LOVE ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tagged!

At 1st, i wrote this blog for me, for my reading and only to recap my memories. But after a while, I changed my mind, yeah why not share with others as I have lotsa lovely and sweet friends out there... I was never tagged before as I dont communicate with other blogger, plus not popular enough hahah... But today, many thanks to Roza, special appreciation to her, the 1st person ever tag me... terharu saye.. kekekek.. I got 2 at one time!
  • First, I love your blog... you do? huhuuh~ i lap you and your blog tooo bebeh...
  • Second, Tetap Bersinar Selama Ramadhan... Ye.. hopefully bersinar selamanye.. dunia akhirat.. InsyaAllah ^_^
Now I have problem... To whom I shoud tag next? 1. Ija 2. Izu 3. Yati 4. YOU! yes you... no one behind you.. yeah i mean you. i know you read my blog. hahaha..

1 comment:

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

ahha baid!!Thanks yer layan tag aku..tapi blog ko memnag beshh pun..boleh tengok perkembangan zaim;)