CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: OUR LOVE ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

useful info...

Apart from my online shopping activities, I do browses other stuff purposely to gain my knowledge. Any doubt in my mind, I will ask for help from friends or other people who expert on such thing and normally I will google for answer. Yesterday, my colleague give me one link - which i think the best opinion written regarding fasting. He is S.S. Dr Mohd Asri bin Zainul Abidin, Mufti KerajaanNegeri Perlis. I think he gave me clearer view by reading his entry titled : Puasa TidakBoleh Berpisah Dari Dalil Sunah. So here, i feel more than happy if you can read this too. I know some of you might already knew this but no harm to read again aite? ;)

No comments: