CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: OUR LOVE ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updates: Zaim warded @ Pusrawi KL

Zaim’s lung infected. But luckily this time his condition isn’t so bad compared the last time he was warded. He only had bad cough and flu. I am more worried if he develops a fever. But so far his temperature is good. He still active as usual; runs here and there - uncatchable. Even every nurse keep saying his is champion in moving, and he doesn’t look sick at all. Not to mention, I have to run to catch him in other’s room – not sure how many times! But I am lucky the nurses all knew Zaim – 5 times warded boy in less than a year! Who doesn’t? =P
The last time warded, he was so baby, sick and quiet – not even smiling until he recovered. God knows how I missed his smile. I keep pray to Allah, let him smile to me. One day, he did. I still remember the moment – he wakes up and smiles to me, as he normally did. I am so thankful - Alhamdulillah.
This time, less worried. 2 reasons here. First, maybe because we already had worst experience than this - we know what to do, what the medication, what the process, what happen next and all. Second is Zaim’s condition himself. He is not so bad and he’s still active boy, only slightly less drink but still more than 60oz per day – which is considered a lot! I only worried bout the cough, flu, blocking nose, vommit and of course the infection. And the best part is no drip for him. I cant imagine myself if he needs the drip. Taking care of him in hospital this time is really tiring, both my legs and my mouth also will not stop moving and talking! yeah, just because he really loves to run. Dah start mule nak membebel kat anak... =P He can’t sit or stand still – the longest time is I count to 3! Sometimes this bother me a lot as the same comment I received from others whoever meet Zaim – Zaim ni memang taleh diam ek? Berjalan jeeee… Even my sis said – she hardly sees Zaim stop moving unless when he’s watching TV, reading or sleeping – He will slow down. Am afraid he’s hyperactive. Need to really monitor this.
p/s: I have spare time here... as he still sleeping... - editing photos =P

2 comments:

~Umi.Sufira~ said...

ala siannya zaim..kena gak masuk spital yer...Semoga cepat sembuh..;)

faisyura said...

tq roza! zaim dah discharge semalam... esok checkup.. hopefully baik dah!